[WikiEN-l] What ever happened to Article Validation? (EOM)

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Tue Feb 7 19:21:57 UTC 2006

Dear All,

     Interesting. In the February 21, 2005, issue of PC Magazine, it mentions that Jimmy will soon establish a Stable Versions systems. " There is another independent project in the works, that requires a change to MediaWiki software that Wikipedia uses. This can be found at:
[http:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Stable_versions]
But, when I go there, I don't find it.
     Anybody?

                As Ever,