[WikiEN-l] Re: Counter-Stupidity Unit (was Worst. Userbox. Ever.)

kosebamse at gmx.net kosebamse at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 16:06:23 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:

>However, anyone reading this who's been on Wikipedia more than six
>months and is flabbergasted at the levels of STUPID surrounding the
>entire {{user pedophile}} incident should consider themselves a hot
>draft prospect ...

Or draw their own conclusions. For the record, I have requested to have my
admin rights removed after holding and using them for two years and a half.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kosebamse/stuff . This is not intended
as an act of flaming public protest; I quite simply don't want to be seen as
a representative of a community in which the standards of conduct have
dropped to that level. Ceterum censeo that common sense is the
encyclopedist's prime virtue.

Kosebamse