[WikiEN-l] Discussion of Block against 69.39.68.109 by Hall Monitor

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:34:15 UTC 2006

According to the block log, this block has since expired:

22:59, 3 February 2006 Hall
Monitor<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hall_Monitor>blocked "
69.39.68.109<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:69.39.68.109&action=edit>(
contribs <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/69.39.68.109>)"
with an expiry time of 48 hours (long term vandalism)

Ryan