[WikiEN-l] Discussion of Block against 69.39.68.109 by Hall Monitor

Alexis Bugnolo alexisbugnolo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 17:18:45 UTC 2006

Hall Monitor seems to have blocked 69.39.68.109 for 48 hours for a 3RR violation

  However this IP is used by a good number of Christian Net subscribers, who were not involved.

  Also it seems that Hall Monitor has not checked back at 69.39.68.109's discussion page to hear his side.

  As one who accesses the Net through Christian Net and who has been contacted by original the blocked individual, I am requesting this block be removed; as the individual has assured me that he has now read the Wikipedia guidless for edits, and misunderstood the expected and established policy by the board of editors which is overseeing edits, AND WILL not engage in what Wikipedia terms vandalism again.

  Sincerely in Christ,

  Br. Alexis Bugnolo