[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 31, Issue 28

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:05:29 UTC 2006

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:33 -0500
> From: The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Should we be declaring war on vandals?
> To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at wikipedia.org>
>
> On 2/4/06, Chris Jenkinson <chris at starglade.org> wrote:
> > The Cunctator wrote:
> > > [[User:Cool Cat]].
> >
> > One person? It seems a more productive path would be to discuss it on
> > his talk page rather than discussing it behind his back on the mailing
> > list - as far as I know, he's not subscribed.
>
> He's the person who founded the "Counter Vandalism Unit", so his
> attitudes are influential.

I resent that, most of us have our own mind and our own attitudes,
philosophies and approaches to our wikiwork. And again, this is no
about coolcat, you seem to be shifting the target of yoru criticisicm:
cvu is bad, not it's not cvu, it's the name, not it's not the name,
it's the fantasy, no it's not the fantasy, it's one person statemetn,
no it's not a pern statement, it's his influence, and so on.

as someone pointed: you're just looking for things to criticize on.