[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 06:04:10 UTC 2006

I like to think that, since I've continued to use this and stood by my words
in this email account, it'd be clear by now that this is not a "throwaway"
account.

But if you insist on trying to put labels on me and [[Attack the
messenger]], by all means, keep doing so. It only shows how weak your own
argument is.

Parker