[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 134

Sarah dally92000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 18:38:24 UTC 2006

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:15:24 -0500
From: "Kelly Martin"
I, personally, see this as a great benefit to the vast bulk of our
customers: the chances that Joe Q. Public will go to an article he
found by a Google search and be confronted by unexpected penis go WAY
down with this approach.
Yes, but it would require a brain cell to know about and check the primary version, something many Internet users simply don't have...

I think we would end with situations where an article was marked by a trusted editor and then someone would forget to do so: this would lead to a sitiation where the average user could be looking at seriously out-date information, which is never good.

Dev920