[WikiEN-l] Policy across different languages

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:51:08 UTC 2006

So isn't it better to cite stuff to avoid it getting questioned. It also
helps avoid stuff getting deleted. If something isn't verified and I can't
find the info to back it up, I tend to go for deletion discussions. If
people bother to verify beforehand you get a reliable wikipedia with a lot
less after-the-fact work.

Mgm