[WikiEN-l] Wiki entropy

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 20:32:49 UTC 2006

Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/25/06, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
>> Yes, because people who revert war out citations in violation of NPOV
>> on their pet subjects[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=New_anti-Semitism&diff=71602684&oldid=71601636]
>> are exactly the sort of people we want on an editoral board. :-/

>Greg, that isn't fair. That was done within a context of a very
>difficult editing situation on that page, with troublemakers turning
>up to cause all kinds of problems. We've got a couple of them on the
>page at the moment actually trying to change quotations.

>I intend to wait until the page has quietened down and then I'm going
>to write a caption that fully reflects the debate and what the sources
>say, but there's just no point at the moment.

No point to write or keep an accurate caption, but point enough to revert over and over again, so much so as to cause 3RR violations?  If there's no point, why bother reverting?

It also seems that the article title has a very definite spin to it that would be better captured under Hezbollah or a Pro-Lebanon article considering that the opposition of the "New" is not just Israel.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://www.wikiality.net/index.php?title=User:Pro-Lick