[WikiEN-l] OTRS for wikien

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 20:23:06 UTC 2006

Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't really know what that format would be. A forum? A wiki-style
>page (which there are plenty of on wikipedia)? A newsgroup

I think what stevertigo is getting at is an enhancement to the mailinglist server software that would recognize the HTML markup Yahoo uses to quote what's being replied to.  Not necessarily to keep the HMTL, but at least to convert it.  As it is, you have to use a separate editor.  An RSS type mailinglist where you at least get some basic markup would be nice.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://www.wikiality.net/index.php?title=User:Pro-Lick