[WikiEN-l] [[New anti-Semitism]] and violations of NPOV re: top image

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:22:54 UTC 2006

That's not entirely correct Jkelly,

>From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NOR#Original_images
"Images that constitute original research in any other way are not allowed,
such as a diagram of a hydrogen atom showing extra particles in the nucleus
as theorized by the uploader. All uploaded pictures are subject to
Wikipedia's other policies and guidelines, notably Wikipedia:Verifiability,
and Wikipedia:Neutral point of view."
Therefore image do indeed need to abide by neutral point of view.

-Scott