[WikiEN-l] The Truth is Out!

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Thu Aug 24 08:16:07 UTC 2006

D> To a degree the guy does have a point. Wikipedia
D> has a huge jewish/zionist bias on a large number
D> of articles.

That's systemic bias: our Jewish contributors are very
good writers, while our Nazi contributors are mostly
vandals who can't understand NPOV. :-)

D> If I remember correctly, in the beginning of 2005,
D> a self-proclaimed nazi community announced it'd go
D> to "npovize" etc holocaust and judaism related
D> articles.

A reasonable nazi would have done more to "NPOVize" than
1000 angry vandals, but I guess that being a reasonable
person and being a nazi are mutually exclusive.