[WikiEN-l] The Truth is Out!

Dabljuh dabljuh at gmx.net
Thu Aug 24 07:58:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:53:59 -0700
Christopher Larberg <christopherlarberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://judicial-inc.biz/wikipedia.htm

To a degree the guy does have a point. Wikipedia
has a huge jewish/zionist bias on a large number
of articles.
(Newsflash: There's biased articles in/on Wikipedia?)

But the guy is ultimately wrong. Of course it's not
that Wales & Sanger are secret zionist overlords.
Wales, like many americans and many liberals, just
has a rather common pro-israel/pro-judaism bias.
Personally, I really don't see that jews on Wikipedia
need a sort of protection that other religions/folks
don't receive.

If I remember correctly, in the beginning of 2005,
a self-proclaimed nazi community announced it'd go
to "npovize" etc holocaust and judaism related
articles.

In a, what I find, rather poor move regarding NPOV,
Jimbo himself figured NPOV, the demographics of
Wikipedia, and the usual editorial mechanisms weren't
enough to keep Wikipedia from turning into a nazi
propaganda site and brought on a ton of jewish people
to administrator posts, and in addition amended
a couple of policies that ignore NPOV when it is
about stuff like holocaust denial.

As a result from this action, the jewish community
is now a huge, powerful force inside Wikipedia,
that turns it into zionist propaganda.

One might say "Well that's still better than nazi
propaganda" but I am far from convinced that without
this sort of intervention, the holocaust articles
would now say "Some people argue the holocaust happened,
while others don't", but I'm pretty sure the articles
on circumcision and foreskin wouldn't deny that the
penile skin is erogenous

(This is not a hyperbole. I'm not kidding. Did you think
Holocaust would be the only article complex that Jews
write on?)

All in all, Wikipedia *is* jewish/zionist propaganda,
and it's all Jimbo's liberal-pro-judaism-biases fault :P