[WikiEN-l] en: well on the way to ... 2 million!

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:30:42 UTC 2006

On 8/21/06, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
> have a biography.  Even in the Anglosphere, there's plenty of room for
> expansion: there are lots of major court precedents, moderately
> important historical figures (state/provincial governors, entrepreneurs,
> judges, etc.), state/provincial parks, geographical features (mountains,
> rivers, islands, etc.), and so on that are still either red links or
> wholly absent.

I can feel a new game coming on, akin to Googlewhacking. You somehow
have to find the most important entity for which no article exists,
for some objective measurement of "important". Any ideas?

Incidentally, I really appreciate the work of those people who
methodically go through lists of people, places, things making sure
they're all present.

Steve