[WikiEN-l] CITE nazis

Death Phoenix originaldeathphoenix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:26:18 UTC 2006

I think it's most useful to detect original research and speculation. For
example, in [[Colonization of Mars]], I noticed two recent additions (
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colonization_of_Mars&diff=66947187&oldid=66945515and
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colonization_of_Mars&diff=66952733&oldid=66947187)
that weren't common knowledge and I was wondering where the heck they found
this information.

I added the dreaded {{fact}} template:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colonization_of_Mars&diff=67030722&oldid=66952733

Another editor found the sources and put it in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colonization_of_Mars&diff=67076307&oldid=67074721

I don't see how this would be the actions of a CITE Nazi, and indeed, it
prevented me from simply reverting the two additions.