[WikiEN-l] sign: Will Edit for Food

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:38:55 UTC 2006

On 08/08/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> As long as it's only moderately biased, for sure.  A copy & paste of
> the company's press release is more of an issue.  I wonder which we'll
> get?

If they want to GFDL their press releases, that's up to them, and
articles in that style are more likely to catch the attention of new
article patrollers and AFD nominators.

If they're not as displeased as S*ll*g was by the results of NPOV
applied to a press release article, that's fine ;-)

I see no evidence of a disaster here as yet. If MyWikiBiz really want
to maintain that "zero deletions," it'll be in the interests of their
business to keep their content good.

- d.