[WikiEN-l] en: well on the way to ... 2 million!

Violet/Riga violetriga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 21:43:50 UTC 2006

On 8/7/06, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/7/06, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
> > I did [[Chalk Bluffs]]. I was interested in it because I had lived
> > for years within a few miles of this interesting feature but had
> > never heard of it or gone out there. I think it is notable enough,
> > but I think it is a typical new article. The old days are gone, when
> > you could start a new article, like [[Colorado]].
>
> Heh, we should have competitions for "most notable article started
> after July 2006" or something.
>
> Incidentally, anyone know a site/tool that will give you a list of all
> the articles (ideally, without redirects) that you've started?
>
> Steve

I submit my newly-created stub of "Happiness is a cigar called Hamlet" (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness_is_a_cigar_called_Hamlet).  Was quite
surprised that one of the most famous British advertising campaigns of all
time was not covered.  In fact, neither is the brand itself!

Yep, there are certainly some highly-notable articles left to write.  Or you
can just go and write something a little odd like "Mail delivery by
animal<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_delivery_by_animal>"
or "Largest body part <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_body_part>"!

~~~~ Violet/Riga