[WikiEN-l] en: well on the way to ... 2 million!

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:35:49 UTC 2006

On 07/08/06, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Incidentally, anyone know a site/tool that will give you a list of all
> the articles (ideally, without redirects) that you've started?

I'd really like "without redirects" because when I say "ten or twenty"
above, I mean actual articles - most of what I create is redirects,
typically when I've typed "wp something" into Firefox or Seamonkey to
look up something, not found what I expected then had to either
redirect it to the article or write the article.

(I create tons of redirects to enhance our usefulness - a forest of
sensible redirects helps people find what they're looking for when
they type something into the search box. Article-space redirects
should almost never be removed unless they're actually misleading or
derogatory or something.)

- d.