[WikiEN-l] the verifiability of articles we already HAVE

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 07:42:56 UTC 2006

That's brilliant :Dlol:D

  Message: 9
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:16:07 +0200
From: Magnus Manske
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] the verifiability of articles we already HAVE
To: English Wikipedia

Erik Moeller wrote:
> That shouldn't come as a surprise. MMORPGs are known for their
> addiction potential. Players spend hundreds of hours in these games.
> They form emotional attachments with the game and the players.
Sounds vaguely familiar. Let's see...

* Avatars (user names) ... check
* Thousands of players online at any time ... check
* Highly addictive ... check
* Players can engage in alliances (user page templates) ... check
* Extreme players can become super-players (admins) ... check
* Trolls ... check
* (Edit) wars ... check

Wikipedia - largest MMORPG *ever*!

Magnus