[WikiEN-l] Guardian article about Wikipedia

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:31:57 UTC 2005

On 10/25/05, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:

> The guy looking at the entry on TS Eliot was critical because it
> didn't list his book in the bibliography. I think that's certainly an
> unfair criticism.

His words were " It doesn't list my book in the bibliography, but
there are plenty of other useful links."

This didn't sound like criticism to me.  It was a simple remark
followed by a qualification: "there are plenty of other useful links."
 He might just as likely have two other motives for making those
remarks: either to promote his book to the reader, or to persuade the
reader to place a link to his book in the article.