[WikiEN-l] Admins, please delete the RfC page, per the rules

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 19:19:22 UTC 2005

Wrong, two people need to show that they tried to "resolve a dispute", and it has to be the same dispute.  Read the first
paragraph.  This is the relevant section, see this heading
"Evidence of trying and failing to resolve the dispute"

Frankly, they never attempted to resolve the dispute.
If I were filing an RfC user, it is the first requirement
to take care of.  I would have made specific proposals
to settle the dispute on the "subjects" target page.
They have completely failed their responsibility in this
section.  Perhaps because they just thought of it as
a step to arbitration and not really an attempt to settle
a dispute.
                   -- Silverback