[WikiEN-l] Admins, please delete the RfC page, per the rules

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 18:42:04 UTC 2005

I am still willing to mediate the disputes, my offers for
resolution are still open, but I've changed my mind
and must demand the page be deleted per the 48
hour rule.  Here is the page to delete:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Silverback

Note, that the only two signed statements in the dispute
resolution section, are for different disputes, not the same
one.  Frankly, neither one qualifies.  The Bishonen dispute
is settled, he admits it.  The worst he can say is that it went
on a little further and he asked me to stop and I did.

csloat does not really disclose any attempts to resolve the
dispute, he jsut points to the talk page.  So this is well
short of the requirements.

I want it deleted, because I think we need to reform the RfC/user
process.  After signing the statement and notifying me, they
have been modifying it all over the place, even after I have
responded, they change the responses underneath me.

I don't think my solution of reverting as vandalism any changes
will work, because people don't seem to trust the subject
in these proceedings.  However, I think the integrity of
the certified text and fairness to the respondent requires
some solution.  I propose that every RfC have a neutral
admin assigned who guarantees that the certified text
does not change in any way that undermines the response,
or presents and unfairly moving target.

Reforming the process is far more important than the RfC
of any one user, lets get it done.

                 -- Silverback