[WikiEN-l] Re: Taking your eyes off the ball

Worldtraveller wikipedia at world-traveller.org
Wed Oct 5 17:34:48 UTC 2005

I appreciate your help on peer review!  I think there are plenty of fields
in which layman assistance is essential to keep Wikipedia's audience as
broad as possible, and I find thorough reviews by non-astronomers of my
astronomy articles very helpful in that respect.  Just remember that
astronomy is the father of all science, and only bad writing can make an
astronomy article less than utterly fascinating :)

Cheers,
WT