[WikiEN-l] Two simple steps to make me go away

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Thu Jun 16 03:11:47 UTC 2005

> As such, I'm formally telling you "no", and admins wouldn't have
> anything to respect even if there wasn't a match.

Speaking as an arbiter (though not for the entire Committee, who are
quite capable of speaking for themselves), I support David's decision.
Ms. Halliwell will have to find another way to prove that she isn't a
puppeteer (puppetrix?).

I can trivially arrange to edit from three radically different
sets of addresses: my home DSL, my work VPN, and a .mil network.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Space isn't remote at all. It's only a
 sean at epoptic.com | couple hours' drive away if your car