[WikiEN-l] Re: Encyclopaedia standards

apw at ap-woolrich.co.uk apw at ap-woolrich.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 19:57:28 UTC 2005

What do you mean, can be persuaded? Wikipedia is an all-volunteer
organization. People here contribute because they want to, because
they believe that this will benefit mankind.

They will also contribute if we show them how. I have several friends
who are interested but who need showing what Wikipedia can do and how
to do it by practical demonstration. I occasionally talk about
Wikipedia in emails to people who might be interested. Its a sort of
Viral Marketing, beloved of tele-marketers. Maybe we might have a
campaign to 'introduce an editor'.

Tony Woolrich