[WikiEN-l] Situation deadlocked, how to solve it?

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 23:57:33 UTC 2005

Bjorn, you said you would post your correspondence with Bard Mitchell
once your 24-hour block was up. I'd be grateful if you would do that,
because it speaks to the issue of whether Mitchell should be used as a
source on Wikipedia again. I'd be interested to see, for example,
whether he has simply not responded to your query, or whether he has
actually been evasive.

Many thanks,

Slim

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:59:23 +0100, BJörn Lindqvist