"Good" Edit Warriors, was Re: [WikiEN-l] The 3RR policy should not always be blindly followed

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Jan 18 11:40:59 UTC 2005

Edit warring is itself a violation of Wikipedia policy. There is some
difficulty in getting the Arbitration Committee to severely sanction "good"
edit warriors, but some of us keep trying. A dedicated edit warrior will
return over and over again to us and eventually the whole Committee goes
along (or the user learns other ways to resolve disputes besides endless
reverting).

Fred