[WikiEN-l] Re: Illegitimate block.

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Jan 15 15:40:55 UTC 2005

While the community as a whole does make Wikipedia policy, gaming the system
by engaging in actions which technically break no explicit rule while
engaging in a pattern of behavior which violates broad Wikipedia policies
may meet with a common sense reaction by administrators. If you take the
matter to arbitration you may find the Arbcom awarding a commendation to the
administrator and a lengthy ban to you.

Edit warring, failure to communicate with other editors about controversial
edits and repeated violations of NPOV policy will weigh much heavier in the
scale than the minor technical violations of blocking policy.

Fred