[WikiEN-l] Re: Copyright, images and the voicing of doubt

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 18:32:15 UTC 2005

since we are on the copyright topic, what is currently done with
articles where there is a certainty of copyright but are not new, or
even worse, have been edited since then ?

Are they reverted ?
Or, is the cp content just removed ?
Or is it commonly practiced to remove in the history of the article the
place where it is under copyright to avoid cp to be in history ?

Anthere