[WikiEN-l] Unavailable message - web traffic comparison to Slashdot

Lee Campion lee at campion26.plus.com
Fri Jan 14 18:01:58 UTC 2005

Now I know I'm biased against Slashdot but what is the point in comparing
ourselves against them when the unavailable message is shown (a link to
Alexa.com compares our web traffic)?  Would it not be possible to link to
something more appropriate?  We demolish Britannica.com (though would they
complain about the comparison) and Apple.com and IBM.com are both
interesting.