[WikiEN-l] Re: External links and self-linking to my site (NSK)

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:37:51 UTC 2005

First off, I'm in no way affiliated with NSK or wikinerds. In fact, I
find it to be a very boring site that I wont waste my time on. Bug
NSK:s very polite request and the answers, some of which was very rude
that he got, got me thinking. What if NSK continues to do what he is
currently doing? After all, everyone has a self-interest, some
acknowledge it, others don't, NSK is atleast honest about it. Then
when someone thinks that NSK has inappropriately inserted a link to
his site and reverts it AND NSK disagrees with their judgement he
contacts me. I will then, as an impartial observer, look at what the
link links to and in which Wikipedia page it was inserted and
determine if that link belongs or should be removed. Ofcourse I would
not have the final say in such disagreements. It is just that then the
disagreement would be between me, if I find the link fitting and
someone else doesn't, instead of with NSK. I think that would be
beneficial because I'm just a random Wikipedian who can gain nothing
from link-spamming to wikinerds. Strange idea maybe, but totally
serious.

--
mvh Björn