[WikiEN-l] Re: Evercat v. Libertas

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Thu Jan 6 00:19:01 UTC 2005

Allan Crossman wrote:
> BJörn Lindqvist writes:
>
>  > stepping down sounds like a good idea.
>
> Very well. I'll put in a request for de-sysoping.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! There is absolutely NO call for this. I will NOT support
this, unless Evercat absolutely wants this to happen.

A few bullying users should not force volunteer admins to quit. In fact,
those users who are causing problems should be placed on notice that POV
pushing and other means of making life difficult for other editors is
not acceptable to us.

I have noted the conduct of several users. Specifically, I have noted
the way that Silverback and Libertas have been editing and participating
on Wikipedia. I am not impressed. (please note I respect the opinion of
Dr Zen as he's put in his $0.02 and am not referring to him).

TBSDY