[WikiEN-l] Re: Evercat v. Libertas

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 18:32:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

The proper place to put the request is here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_permissions (I use the
opportunity to remind everyone :-))

This said Allan... I'd say there is no need to do such a thing, as long
you are aware that perhaps you were too bold (I have no idea what the
incident is, I just stumbled over the request...).

But usually, when people ask to be desysoped, it is mostly out of
sadness or anger or exasperation. Not because they are bad people. And
most of the time, they also take a wikivacation, and after a while they
ask to be sysop again :-) So, I would say, just have a good break till
you feel better, avoid using sysop powers for a while and that is it.

Wikilove