[WikiEN-l] Uncle Ed is going offline

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Jan 4 18:11:27 UTC 2005

Well, folks, it had to happen eventually. I can't access the Internet at
work anymore except for STRICTLY WORK-RELATED stuff. (I can't even log
on to the mailing list page to turn on digest access.)

So for the foreseeable future you'll all have to struggle along
valiantly without me. Don't worry, you'll manage splendidly (most will
hardly notice I'm gone ;-)

I hope to come back eventually, bringing an entire ESL class full of
high-school youth or college students with me. Would you like to have an
infusion of a couple dozen of Uncle Ed's friends from the Unification
Movement? I could teach them the wiki-way like Prof. Fuzheado did...

(Please cc me in your reply, as I'm not connected to the list.)

Uncle Ed (user:Ed Poor)