[WikiEN-l] Silverback autoblock needs to be manually removed, it should have expired 6 minutes ago

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 23:05:42 UTC 2005

You know, being obnoxious is not helping your cause any.

RickK

actionforum at comcast.net wrote:
> Unblocked. I'm sure you'll play nicely with the other kids now, won't you?
> - d.

You know, allowing injustice and abuse to stand is not good policy. We should expand the number of admins, until we get some with gumption. As Barry Goldwater once stated: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

-- thanx,
Silverback