[WikiEN-l] I still did not break the 3 revert rule

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 07:07:04 UTC 2005

David,

That was cute of you to remove the involved admin objection, but you still can't make the case that I broke the three revert rule.  Based on discussions on the administrations notice board, I am even more convinced that AndyL abused his adminstrator power, and that you did not review the changes in good faith and make an independent judgement. My changes were not minor spelling or capitalization changes, but were significant attempts to address objections.  AndyL reverts were made without comment on the Talk page or even suggestions to go there, with the specifics of his objections.  Even AndyL, when he is a disinterested observer, takes a more generous position.   Consider his comment here:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard&diff=prev&oldid=8457225#Accusation_of_breaking_the_revert_rule_against_Sam_Spade

You or a more objective administrator should review and reverse this abusive ban.

          -- Silverback