[WikiEN-l] Arbitrators: please note that 172 violated his 1 revert pledge

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 03:30:29 UTC 2005

In researching the criteria for blocking and its abuse, I noticed that 172 has an issue before arbitrarion.   A point that seemed to count in his favor was his taking of the one revert pledge.    Note that he was one of the reverters making alleging that my post was original research, evidently common sense application of the meaning of words is not allowed.  He just reverted my contribution again, his second in a few hours.

Integrity should require the votes on that issue to be reversed, since his pledge was meaningless.

Hopefully, we can work together to make wikipedia open and accountable.

                    -- thanx,
                               Silverback