[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Aug 29 19:02:30 UTC 2005

El C wrote:

>At the event, I am only familliar with two offsite hate and/or hit
>lists: this one, and the Sollog one. It's crucial, then, to remain
>more-or-less grounded to what is actually taking place, as opposed to
>abstract ideals.

Why do you distinguish offsite and onsite lists?  There have been
*numerous* on-Wikipedia lists of users who have been listed due to their
various alleged opinions, biases, and misdeeds, as seen from the
perspective of the person compiling the list.

 From memory, these lists, some shorter and some longer, have included
alleged:
-- Communists (and communists apologists)
-- Zionists
-- Anti-Semites
-- Terrorist apologists
-- Proponents of "alternative medicine"