[WikiEN-l] RE: what you wrote on wikipedia blocks

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Aug 29 16:54:25 UTC 2005

We are all beggars. No one can insist on a standard of fairness when
editing articles. You and I can only make a good faith edit and explain
it on the article's discussion page. If others aren't convinced, there's
little you or I can do about it.

While your account is blocked you can make editorial suggestions on your
user talk page. Please tell me your Wikipedia username, and I'll
dialogue further with you there.

(If you choose to reply only by private email, please use my Yahoo
address.

Ed Poor
Wikipedia