[WikiEN-l] Over the line (not-sees)

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:11:51 UTC 2005

>From: steve v <vertigosteve at yahoo.com>
>
>Jay has yet to give Michael a straight answer
>on the specific block issue.

It baffles me as to why anyone would think I owe them an answer on that,
seeing as I had nothing to do with blocking the user.  However, if you're
interested in my viewpoint on the blocking, you can re-read my August 23,
2005 5:12:50 PM e-mail to this list.

>Jays claim that the use
>of an ancient ethnic name as provokational is really
>very one-sided and has little substance,

No doubt, since I never made that claim.  I merely pointed out the
background of the name, and why the user chose it.

Jay.