[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Rob gamaliel8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 01:45:50 UTC 2005

It's either block him now or block him later.  He's
not interested in NPOV or building an encyclopedia or
anything else we value.  He's a Nazi and all he wants
to do is fight the Jews. Perhaps his edits look fine
now, but there's always the chance he is engaging in
or will engage in a less obvious form of racist
vandalism by subtly skewing articles.  Whatever it is,
it will happen and it will escalate.  On SF they are
quite openly talking about ways to infiltrate
Wikipedia so they can skew the content the way they
want it skewed.  That should be enough to ban them on
sight here.

Gamaliel

On 8/23/05, Theresa Knott <theresaknott at gmail.com>
wrote:
> He was blocked for being a Nazi?
>
> I've looked at his edits (briefly) and can't see
anything that he's
> actually done wrong.
>
> Theresa

Oh here we go. This is his stormfront post
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=225536

"A cabal of Jews and their liberal-gentile "useful
idiots" are trying
to take over Wikipedia"
"The gang of kikes at Wikipedia managed to knock the
site Jew
Watch off the top of the Google search results page
last year"
"Don't let these vampire rodents pull
one more media outlet from out of our hands."

If he said that on Wikipedia I'd definately block him
for it. As it is
he said it off Wikipedia. I'm not comfotable about
blocking someone
under those circumstances.

Theresa