[WikiEN-l] Copyright situation

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:59:39 UTC 2005

Regardless of where a certain text comes from. It's copyrighted as
soon as the author puts it on paper in a tangible form. Some
governments give up their copyrights over this material, but I think
anything that can be traced to a written source that's not
specifically released under the GFDL or released into the PD by it's
author is off limits to Wikipedia regardless where it comes from.

--Mgm