[WikiEN-l] I better shut up (was vfd RFC)

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:18 UTC 2005

The entire idea of "voting for deletion" seems problematic to me. It's
like a reverse popularity contest -- the worst of grade-school
elections.

"Discuss for deletion", "Nominate for deletion", "Propose for
deletion", --whatever. But a rough and informal polling system seems
to be the root of the difficulties.

...But I don't have an alternative.

FF