[WikiEN-l] Navigation popups

Lupin wp lupin.wp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:37:26 UTC 2005

This is an advert for a new javascript tool which you may find
helpful. When you hover the mouse over wikilinks, a list of links pops
up. These link directly to pages relevant to the link, such as edit,
editTalk, contribs, count (a link to Kate's tool), image thumbnails
for image links and so on. I think it's quite nifty! There's a
description here:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tools#Navigation_popups

Installation is a matter of adding a few lines to your monobook.js (or
standard.js - this is skin-agnostic).

Let me know what you think! It's still in development so I'd welcome
suggestions for improvements.

Lupin

PS I don't know if it works in IE - it's been developed in firefox.