[WikiEN-l] Unusual block

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:52:20 UTC 2005

Just guessing here, but probably things like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Hermione1980&diff=prev&oldid=19663126
Constantly talking about another wiki is probably a bad idea. I took a
brief look at some of your edits, and there's a lot of that. I don't
personally see it as trolling though. You really don't have to mention
it when you copy stuff, and stuff.

Oh, and make sure you are respecting the GFDL when copying things to
the HP wiki! :)

On 8/2/05, gutergeiger2 at t-online.de <gutergeiger2 at t-online.de> wrote:
> User:Mikkalai blocked me on August 8 for trolling. He apparently came to
> this conclusion independently based on evidence either nonexistent or
> twisted. All my edits have been proper, civil, and legitimate, and I
> have had no recorded incidents of "trolling" (and, for future reference,
> will never have). He even deleted my user and talk pages for no apparent
> reason.
>
> If this does not turn out to be a misinterpretation, I think that
> User:Mikkalai is abusing his powers, and blocking all users with Harry
> Potter usernames, including those that have made purely legitimate
> edits, is ample evidence to support that.
>
> I request that something be done about this undeserved block. In the
> fastest time possible. Please.
>
> Thanks!
>
> User:Chosen One

signature