[WikiEN-l] Re: Top-posting

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 02:31:56 UTC 2004

Related to this, I think that gmail and other advanced mail programs
have neutralized some of the sin of top posting, because they
intelligently hide the quoted text. However, the diversity of mail
programs now means a wide range of experiences for users (ie. it will
bother some folks immensely, while not bothering others).

For Gmailers, a 115 message thread is manageable, but for others, it
can be extremely aggravating.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)