[WikiEN-l] Re: An odd webpage - did Michael write it?

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:17:26 UTC 2004

Arwel Parry wrote:
> Michael is still around. I was on meta about three days ago when he
> turned up and I had an entertaining 20 minutes or so blocking half a
> dozen users he created and clearing up the mess once I confirmed to my
> satisfaction that it was him!

Michael's obsession with Wikipedia defies reason. For 9 months, he has
been adding information about several bands to Wikipedia, only to have
it consistently and rapidly removed. First to the English wiki, then to
meta, simple and even on es and pl using a machine translator. When he's
not posting inaccurate information about bands, he's making fun of
Hephaestos or other administrators. Ordinary wikipediholics like
ourselves at least have something to show for our efforts. Will Michael
eventually realise how much time he's wasting and do something useful
with his life? Or will his obsession continue throughout adulthood? I
don't know.

-- Tim Starling