[WikiEN-l] My dear friends Erik and Anthere

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Mar 18 14:29:17 UTC 2004

Ma cherie amie und meine freuden,

Pardon my French and German spelling, please!

Both of you, my dear friends, have been doing an excellent job and
working hard to help Wikipedia. I don't think either of you has done
anything wrong about the Mediation discussion boards.

However abrupt or rough the request may have been to hand over control
of the Mediation board, it's nonetheless a reasonable request.

Sometimes misunderstandings arise, due to language nuances not being
well understood -- or due to quick vs. slow ways of doing things, or
"intrusive" vs. "collaborative".

Let's put this in the past, shall we?

Being the first to apologize doesn't bring any shame down upon a party
to a conflict. Rather it shows who's "the bigger man", the one who cares
the most about the relationship. It only raises everyone's opinion of
you! :-)

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed