[WikiEN-l] Re: Mediation board

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Thu Mar 18 10:40:33 UTC 2004

Erik wrote:

> sannse-
>
> >> I deleted a bunch of useless messages.
>
> > No, you deleted a bunch of messages that were still useful to me.
>
> I do not remember seeing any messages which I considered of possible
> value. It seemed like a dead thread intended for immediate deletion. Maybe
> there was something in the thread which I overlooked. In that case, the
> deletion was a mistake. But there's no way to find out now, so trusting my
> own judgment, I do not consider it a mistake.

So my judgement, as the mediator involved, has no value?  My annoyance level
has just gone up from "slightly grumpy" to "seriously miffed".

But I'm going to drop this now.  I have great respect for you and for all
you do for the 'pedia.  And I think the solution we have come up with is a
good one - not because I have any doubts as to your ability or integrity,
simply because it makes sense for the mediators to maintain the mediation
board.

> > Is it possible to have more than one admin?
>
> Yes. If there is general agreement, I can make you a global forum
> administrator.

Thank you.  I'm waiting for the other mediator's opinion on this.

Regards,

sannse