[WikiEN-l] Edit war policy meaningless

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Mar 13 15:28:43 UTC 2004

Just hang on. The arbitration committee is apparently going to try a little
bit of wet noodle on Wik, but after they all see that it just encourages him
there will be some serious rethinking.

You are correct but are not being patient.

Wik is welcome to change and hopefully will, but as we move forward and if
he continues with his current pattern eventually the fur will fly.

As you seem on one end of the continuum I suggest you mark time until the
"masses" catch up with you.

Fred